Welcome to Our Class Webpage
I hope everyone is staying safe. I'll be posting assignments here on my web page. Assignments are not to be graded but to be reviewed and I'll give feedback. Please feel free to contact me at anytime via email with any questions or concerns. The assignments are posted below. Please reply with answers via emails.
Week of 5/11-1/15
All I am asking is for you to watch the videos. DO NOT DO THIS AT HOME WITHOUT PERMISSION.
If you decide to do this at home it might be a good family activity, but use the same safety practices we would use in class.
1) Have permission from ALL the adults that have responsibility for you.
2) Unplug all power sources to the device.
3) Remember that this is not part of the assignment. You are electing to do this on your own and will not hold RCS or anyone else responsible!
4) Have the right tools.
5) Put on safety PPE.
6) Check to make sure you still have permission from ALL adults that have responsibility for you.
7) Make sure all power is disconnected from the device.
8) Remember that this is not part of the assignment. You are electing to do this on your own and will not hold RCS or anyone else responsible!
9) Forget it - just watch the video. We'll try to do this in class sometime.
10) After I retire.
Check your grades/attendance regularly through Skyward using your assigned username and password. If you need assistance with your login information, visit or call our attendance office.
You can access your Office 365 account by clicking here, the username and password are the same as your computer login at school. If you need help with how to use different features in your account you can click on this link to download the Office 365 guide.
Subscribe to our page for email updates.