Course Recovery at Rockvale High School
Credit Recovery will be available for students who attempted a course but were unsuccessful in passing the course during the 2020-2021 school year for either semester 1 or 2 or both and who obtained a score of 50 or higher.
- Students can recover a maximum of 2 credits during the credit recovery summer program
- Students have the option to recover credit for either semester 1 or 2 or both.
- Only offered June 1st - June 25th
- Students should be motivated to complete rigorous coursework within the 4- week time frame.
- The summer 2021 Credit Recovery program is free to students; however, they will have to provide their own transportation.
- Students passing credit recovery shall receive a grade of 70% on their final transcript