Message from the Principal
Registration packets with class selection process were sent home today with each 8th grader. Distance learner will have packets mailed to their homes.
1. English, Math, Science and Social Studies: Students have been placed on multiple data points: Pre-ACT, Benchmark scores, semester grades, TVAAS projections and teacher recommendations.
If you would like your student to take a higher or lower level course than recommended, please request a Parent Override from Ms. Bryan.
**A Parent Override must be requested from Ms. Bryan in order for a student to take a higher level course.
2. All students are required to take Wellness.
3. Rank your elective choices 1-4.
- Students are encouraged to explore electives during the Freshman and Sophomore year.
- Pathway electives will be determined when students register for their Junior year.
4. Fill out the Registration by clicking HERE
Please contact our guidance counselor, Ms. Christine Bryan with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org